This is unexpectedly not about make-up haha
reblogged before it was even finished.
Ghostbusters - 30th Anniversary Re-Release Trailer
Returns to select theaters August 29, 2014
what is love?
returning to a drawing after hours/days of not touching the canvas
this is exactly what it feels like.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
A boy asked me to prom yesterday, but I already have a date unfortunately. But, just before he got into his car I yelled, “Save me a dance at prom!”
He replied, “I’ll save you the whole night.”
this is the cutest thing ever
keep that child he is very important
what if you spoke in your icon’s voice for an entire week
reblogging for the cat, obvs
oh my god bec, if you’d met pepper the wonder dog you would find the love i never thought i’d find.
Coral branches retreating to protect themselves.